Tuff Stuff LOW VOC Epoxy Primer complies with rigid VOC limits set by the California Air Quality Management Board and offers a Low VOC alternative when applying water barrier or corrosion protection. Tuff Stuff Low VOC is an extremely high-build two-part epoxy primer that dries fast, enabling application of a complete barrier system and bottom paint in just two days. Using microsheet silicate technology, millions of microscopic sheets overlap and build a 100% water barrier that protects the surface from moisture and water penetration. Tuff Stuff Low VOC is extremely effective for blister prevention on fiberglass, or as a bilge coating, because it is resistant to oil and water. As a universal primer, it can be used for corrosion protection on most metals below the waterline, and for priming any metal.
- Use over blistered fiberglass as a repair coat, and over unblistered fiberglass as a barrier coat
- Protects metals from corrosion, including: aluminum, bronze, stainless steel, cast iron and lead - above and below the waterline
- Excellent for priming props, shafts, keels, trim tabs, thru hulls and lower units
- Highest build epoxy - Fewer coats needed
- Longer window between coats makes Tuff Stuff Low VOC easy to use
- Reduced labor and less haul out time
MFG# 1287/GL 1287GL UPC# 00811577015843