We want you to be a satisfied customer, and we need your help to maintain our wide selection, name brands, and low prices.
Electronics, software, and unopened electronic charts in their original packaging and ready-to-be-sold condition may be returned within 10 days from receipt for a full refund of merchandise price.
Inflatable boats, outboard motors, life rafts, kayaks, trailers, cut goods, custom canvas, products with a broken seal, clearance items, close-outs, discontinued and specially ordered items are not returnable. If these items are found to be damaged or defective, you must notify us within 10 days for replacement. Unfortunately, we can not accept returns older than 30 days.
Except as noted above, products in the original packaging and ready-to-be-sold condition may be returned within 30 days for a full exchange or refund of merchandise price. Unused items not returned in their original condition within the 30 days, if accepted, will be subject up to a 20% handling fee for inspection, re-packaging, and re-stocking. We reserve the right to refuse returns or assess additional fees at our discretion if the merchandise is missing parts or is not in new condition.
Defective Products / Warranty Information:
Most items we sell are covered by manufacturers’ warranties. If you experience difficulty with a product, please contact the appropriate manufacturer for assistance and troubleshooting help. We will work with you and the manufacturer to resolve any issues.
Shipping Cost on Returns:
If a refund is issued we hold the right to not reimburse the orginal shipping costs or any additional shipping costs incured on returning the product.
How to Return an Item:
- Please make sure your return fits into the rules listed above. If the items returned do not then you take a chance of recieving no refund. Please use the "Returns Exception Form" at the bottom of this page to ask any questions.
- You need only put RMA# plus your order number on the box and ship it back to Boaters Plus and we will issue you credit for the returned items.
- Please make sure you get a tracking number and insure the item when shipping them back to us. We will not credit orders that are lost.
- Repack the product in the original packaging and place inside a box suitable for shipping with all the original enclosures, parts, and accessories.
- Write the RMA number clearly and conspicuously on the outside of the package.
- Return it to us postage pre-paid (we do not accept C.O.D.),with the appropriate insurance. Please note: Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Use the "Returns Exception Form" at the bottom if you need aditional help with your return.
Damaged Or Missing Goods Shipped By Parcel Carrier:
We thoroughly inspect all items prior to shipment. We suggest that you also thoroughly inspect the items before accepting delivery. If damage is apparent, refuse delivery or if your parcel is left without a signature and damage is found, please Contact Us immediately. Do not discard the box or any packaging materials. Claims must be filed with the carrier within 10 days of receipt of delivery.
Damaged Goods Shipped By Truck:
All truck shipments must be inspected with the driver present. If a complete inspection is not possible with the driver present, sign for as "pending inspection" and note any signs of damage to carton or product. Do not discard the packaging. If damage is found with the driver present, do not accept shipment and Contact Us immediately.