PurasanEX Next Generation Purasan
Onboard sewage treatment device for fresh water lakes and rivers. Neutralizes waste, making it sanitary and safe for boaters and marine life.
- U. S. Coast Guard approved Type I Marine Sanitation Device for vessels up to 65 feet in length - can be used with most marine toilets
- Toilet and treatment cycle are activated with a single push button.
- Low power consumption.
- Alleviates need for holding tanks.
- 12 volt DC operation
- Neutralizes waste making it sanitary and safe for boaters and the marine environment
- Electronically controlled two minute treatment cycle
- Easy to change tablet cartridge neutralizes bacteria in waste water
- Eliminates the need for bulky holding tanks in areas that have not been declared no discharge zones by the U.S EPA
- Treats each flush as waste is generated
No posts found