The Panoptix multibeam thru-hull transducer with premium FrontV? forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running aground by displaying the bottom ahead of your boat in real time on your chartplotter. Panoptix FrontV? sonar displays bottom up to 300 feet ahead of the boat (at 8 to 10 times the current depth) and delivers nearly instant feedback to give you more time to react. You can be more confident when navigating unfamiliar water because Panoptix FrontV? has a narrow beam, forward-looking sonar (20 degrees). This allows you to focus on the bottom in front of your boat and not be confused with what is off to each side. It also includes an AHRS sensor for motion stabilization that allows you to see what is in front of your boat even in rough water conditions. And all the FrontV? forward-looking sonar image data can be easily shared with other chartplotters across the Garmin Marine Network. Panoptix PS51-TH features a standard 50.88 mm (2") stainless steel thru-hull mount. Displays depth and temperature data, and is compatible with all Panoptix capable Garmin chartplotters.
- Premium FrontV? forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running aground
- Narrow beam, forward-looking sonar that focuses on the bottom in front of your boat
- Displays the bottom ahead of your boat in real time
- Displays bottom up to 300 feet ahead
- Delivers nearly instant feedback to give you more time to react
MFG# 010-01753-00 0100175300 UPC# 753759170912