Drastically increase your probability of survival at sea with the multiple built-in redundancies of the GlobalFIX™ V4 marine distress EPIRB. Upon activation, the GlobalFIX™ V4?s robust internal GPS accurately fixes your exact location. Your coordinates are then broadcast via a powerful 406 MHz distress signal to Search and Rescue forces worldwide. In the absence of GPS data, orbiting Cospas-Sarsat satellites can accurately triangulate your position using the 406 MHz signal alone. A 121.5 MHz homing signal further guides searchers to your exact position. FCC Approved.
- Highly visible LED strobe - Energy efficient
- Internal 66 channel GPS - Faster acquisition from a cold start
- High efficiency electronics - Performance you can count on
- User replaceable battery - 10 year battery life
- Professional grade design - Engineered, tested and built for years of use in harsh environments
- Simple manual activation - Keypad with protective cover to prevent false alarms
MFG# 2831 UPC# 791659-02831 5