· The Friction Ring assembly is mounted with a ridgid connection hose and uses a carbon graphite sealing surface all encased by a durable copolymer housing
· Cutlass bearing ensures proper alignment to the shaft even if the shaft itself is not aligned
· The clamp pressure assembly secures the assembly around the shaft preventing galling or damage to the shaft that can occur with set screws
· The 316 stainless steel ring floats on the ball bearing drive system maintaining complete contact with the carbon graphite seal surface
· Seal ring features two rubber/fiber U-cup seals that rotate with the shaft and never wears out
· Hose barbs are constructed of solid brass and are coated to prevent corrosion
· Hose clamps are manufactured of 316 stainless steel with indentations rather than perforations providing twice the tensile strength and eliminating friction as in regular clamps
· Two hose clamps provide for each connection point
· Virtually no metal to metal contact eliminates the risk of electrolysis
MFG# G-134-234 G134234
No Reviews Posted. Be The First!
Post Your Review
Product & Tech Help
Have any questions on our products? Feel free to contact us.